Consulting & Optimization
Production systems with a future are both lean and flexible. Scalable factory concepts, on core competencies and innovative technologies form the basis for this. We advise on the strategic orientation of production and on the optimization of existing production and logistics processes. Our core team can draw on many years of experience in the areas of factory planning, digital factory, process planning, control and optimization along the value chain.
Consulting is a matter of trust - we cultivate a cooperative relationship and are measured by the success of our consulting services. In doing so, it is our incentive to secure the competitive advantages of our customers.
We always pursue the goal of offering sustainable and efficient solutions for our customers and support companies in the expansion of production facilities as well as the establishment of lean production and logistics processes. The focus is on increasing added value, reducing throughput times and avoiding scattering. The motivation of employees is a key to sustainable change processes.
- company analysis
- analysis of administrative business processes
- support in the selection and introduction of software technologies
- development and improvement of management systems
- development of performance measurement systems and scorecards (company, production, logistics, purchasing, sales, etc.)
- risk management (analysis, interpretation and recommendations)
- consulting on the introduction of new technologies and manufacturing processes
- best practice and lessons learned in assembly and logistics
- analysis and optimization of processes and procedures
Transfer of methodological knowledge
- lean management
- key facts systems
- knowledge of methods
- practical exercises
- set up
- value stream analysis
- moderation techniques
- Individual task processing in the company, e.g. preparation of a value stream analysis, set-up time optimization, etc.
- Added value for future company processes through the symbiosis of internal and external perspectives