Ergonomics Consulting, Training & Qualification
Minimizing physical load in production and increasing effectiveness and efficiency results in strategically valuable benefits for companies. Modern and ergonomic production can significantly increase the motivation of workers, significantly optimize value creation and achieve clear competitive advantages.
With distinctive consulting and training competence as well as a sharp eye for people and processes, we accompany manufacturing companies on the way to optimized ergonomics and strategic sustainability!
Services Ergonomics Consulting
We offer comprehensive consulting services for the management of ergonomic challenges, taking into account individual conditions and requirements of process, product and work organization. Through workshops close to production, we ensure the acceptance of our solutions at every working level - from management to production.
- consulting and support in setting up a reporting system for efficient ergonomics organization as well as for tracking and implementing measures
- implementation and support of optimization and CIP workshops regarding ergonomics and productivity, partly using digital simulation methods
- tracking of measures and implementation in coordination with the respective departments from work preparation/industrial engineering, planning and occupational safety
More economic efficiency through ergonomic optimization Study on the development of downtime and errors in Mercedes-Benz assembly
Services Qualification & Training
Our qualified occupational scientists benefit from a wealth of practical experience and have in-depth cross-industry knowledge of production processes and challenges. Based on this foundation, we develop qualification concepts tailored to customers' needs and offer training courses, workshops and on-the-job training. The spectrum ranges from the basics and methods of ergonomic work design, behavioral ergonomics and health promotion to industrial psychological design concepts.
The range of qualifications offered by our team of trainers extends from a deeper insight into the topic of ergonomics including evaluation procedures, through hands-on for the virtual design of ergonomic workstations, to training in customer-specific methods.
- training courses on the basics of ergonomic work design and common analysis methods
- customer-specific workshops for the practical application of special evaluation procedures for customer-specific company conditions
- on-the-job training, i.e. intensive support for users to learn evaluation procedures such as EAWS, AP-Ergo (VW) and EAB (Daimler AG)
- user training on virtual ergonomics using the ema Work Designer