Product & Process Design
Ergonomic workplaces require products and equipment that are suitable for assembly. In addition, work processes must be designed to meet the challenges of demographic change.
We provide support in the design and safeguarding of systems, equipment and workplaces, right up to complete production lines under the aspects of ergonomics and value creation.
For the integration of older and performance-changed employees, we provide individual advice tailored to customer-specific production processes with regard to demographically stable jobs and develop concepts and methods for value-added deployment. We accompany our customers from the first concept ideas to the creation of specifications, cost estimates and supplier selection.
- production and assembly-oriented product concepts
- analysis of ergonomic potentials in product, process and equipment design
- targeted optimization of work processes in production start-up and series production
- consultation on capability-oriented workplace design
- concepts and software tools for rotations