Selected success stories, use cases and customer statements about our services and software solutions.
- optimized ergonomics
- reduced production time
- effiecnt material provision
- shorter walk paths
After 3D planning and simulation with ema - HRC workstation helps sanitary products manufacturer Geberit to achieve greater efficiency in production.
productivity increase by 33%
reduction of ergonomic stress by 33%
Optimization of ergonomics and productivity in LEAN workshops using ema Work Designer
- productivity increase by 21%
- reduction of ergonomic forces by 34
- walking paths-44% and walking time -0.8 min
Work system analysis in handicraft manufactory
Complete and methodical analysis of the work system in the painting shop of Wend & Kühn and elaboration of measures to optimize the work organization and work design for more health, productivity as well as motivation of employees and managers.
- optimization of working conditions for the reduction of absenteeism and improvement of work performance
- catalog with 21 design measures regarding work flow, organization and employee deployment
- increased acceptance and satisfaction among the workforce through the targeted involvement of employees and managers in the improvement process
Measurement of joining forces
Design and implementation of 1,200 insertion force measurements of joining forces for BSH Hausgeräte GmbH.
- objective, reliable measured values for ergonomics evaluation with EAWS
- targeted use of auxiliary tools for hard-to-fit connectors
- tools for determining suitable suppliers
Development and production of carbon fiber reinforced belt test objects for Daimler AG
- material substitution from aluminum to carbon fiber reinforced plastic
- weight savings up to 50%
- fiber-reinforced plastic production concept
- improved ergonomics in handling the test equipment